The event is all about basketball, and we have the following excitements for the challenge takers:
· Dribbling and freestyle competition/challenges
· Lay ups and professional dunks
1. One player plays at a single time.
2. The player gets 10 shooting chances.
3. The position for the first 5 shots can be in accordance to the player, but cannot be too close to the basket to get easy shots. each shot here provides 1 point.
4. The next 3 shots will be at any three pointer range irrespective of the range the player attempted in the first five shots. each successful basket gives the player 2 points.
5. The second last shot will be an attempt from the half court position, and the basket from such will provide him a total of 3 points.
6. The last shot will be a single handed shot, from any three pointer or two pointer range, the success of which provides him 2 points.
7. if the player is successful in getting a total of 12 points out the total of 16 points, he or she is to be awarded with the goodie provided at the event.
For Dribbling and Freestyle Challenges
1. Number of players in a single challenge is up to the innovation of the players and also the discretion of the volunteers and managing committee.
2. The challenges will be provided by the volunteers in the form of chits which will be randomly picked out from a lottery bowl.
3. Each player/ team has to do 3 successful challenges out of the four provided challenges, the success of which
For Lay Ups and Pro Dunks
1) Any player claiming to be ready for a challenge of dunks and lay ups can take part, the task for which will be given either by the volunteers present, or even the spectators watching.
2) Each pro player (as claimed) must have to carry out each of the physically possible challenges without failure, and three challenges will be provided, failing in any of such would lead to his loss to the challenge.
3) It can be consisted with two or max of three players at a time acting as a team or a challenger / defender / barrier.