1. Students pursuing any undergraduate degree, postgraduate degree or university course.
2. Each team should comprise of two members.be entertained.
3. Individual participants will not be entertained. Both the members of a team should be from the same institute.
4. Multiple registrations from the same institute are allowed.
Estudio-de-Caso will be conducted in two rounds:
1. The participants will be provided with a case in the first round.
2. They will be allotted 45minutes after the case is released to analyze it and fill in all the questions.
3. This round will be an elimination round.
The participants who succeed to the next round will be invited to put forward their interpretation of the case and then may or may not be subjected to a question and answer round by the judges.
Guideline and Rules:
1. Participants can register online and offline. However, online registrations are highly recommended and will be appreciated. Offline registrations will be open till an hour before the scheduled time of the event.
2. The decision of the judges will be final and binding.
3. Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited.
4. The participants must bring their College/University ID.