Estudio de Caso will be conducted in two rounds:
Round 1: The participants will be provided with a case on the first day of the event. They will be allotted 45 minutes after the case is released to analyze it and fill up a questionnaire. This round will be an elimination round.
Round 2: The participants who succeed to the next round will be invited to put forward their interpretation of the case and then may or may not be subjected to a question and answer round by the judges.
Guideline and Rules:
1. This competition is open to graduate and post graduate students only.
2. Each team can comprise of two members. Individual participants will not be entertained.
3. Both the members of a team should be from the same institute.
4. Multiple teams from a given institution can register if they wish to do so.
5. Participants can register online and offline. However, online registrations are highly recommended and will be appreciated. Offline registrations will be open till an hour before the scheduled time of the event.
6. The decision of the judges will be final and binding.